An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic, forward thinking, design, distribution and installation company specialising in steel floor decking systems and composite slabs throughout the United Kingdom.
Operating out of our modern offices in Sheffield, we have experienced sustained growth and are now looking to enhance the Concrete Division with the addition of a new Contracts Manager.
The role will involve:
- Meeting with clients and planning site operations and start dates, whilst ensuring the client is aware of their responsibilities.
- Visiting live sites and ensuring safe systems and good quality of work is being followed as per the method statement and construction Drawings.
- Forward planning and organising of resources for concrete operations.
- Coordination with contracts team to ensure fluid transition through all project stages.
- Knowledge & experience of reinforcement and concrete operations.
- Full driving licence.
- A good attitude towards H&S.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organised with good recording skills.
- Good knowledge of safety netting, metal decking and stud welding.
- Basic IT skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company Car.
- Company Pension.
- Annual Bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please forward on your CV to our Concrete Division General Manager – Paul Abbott (email@example.com)