Health & Safety
Northern Steel Decking Ltd Health and Safety Policy recognises the need to constantly develop its methods of working to minimise and remove risk. Because of this we invest heavily in our workforce, with training being a top priority to ensure the safest possible working conditions. This includes (and is constantly developing) :-
- All staff have trade specific CSCS cards, including SSSTS Supervisory Tickets, Skilled NVQ, IPAF, FASET, Abrasive ,Wheel, Manual Handling, First Aid.
- All of our foremen and supervisors are SSSTS Supervisor qualified.
- Managers are SMSTS qualified with senior staff being IOSH and NEBOSH trained.
- Our staff are trained in fire prevention and correct use of fire extinguishers to ensure safe practice when dealing with ‘hot works’.
- We also carry out 100% drug screening and annually undertake health surveillance.