To compliment our floor decking products we now offer a complete floor slab construction by adding the supply and laying of reinforced concrete.
This single point solution allows integrated deck slab design with associated trade interface and programme advantages.
Fibredeck is a composite floor system that uses a combination of Fibremesh micro-synthetic fibres and Novocon steel fibres to provide a 3 dimensional fibre reinforced concrete.
Traditionally composite metal deck consruction has utilised mesh fabric reinforcement. This has involved the delivery, lifting and installation of welded wire mesh on to the floor prior of the pouring of concrete
This overall operation proves both costly and time consuming in relation to the equipment and man hours required to both install the mesh safely and to the engineers specification.
Fibredeck reinforcement is provided within the concrete delivered and ready to pump at site. Significantly this can reduce installation times by up to 20%.
Benefits of Fibredeck
- up to 20% on site Programme savings.
- No lifting issues for the installation of mesh reinforcement.
- No manual handling of mesh reinforcement.
- Inependent testing proves that Fibredeck provides the equivalent or superior performance to traditional welded wire fabric solutions.
- Fibredeck is a specifically developed solution for composite metal decks. The combination of Novocon Steel and Fibremesh micro-synthetic provide a unique technical solution.
- The inclusion of Fibremesh micro-synthetic fibres are proven to reduce plastic shrinkage and settlement cracking. They are also proven to mitigate the explosive spalling tendency of concrete during fires, because they melt and reliece volatile steam pressure in the concrete.
- Easier concrete placement – no trip hazard from mesh.
- The inclusion of Novocon Steel Fibres provides load bearing capabilities, increased toughness and long term crack control.
- No onsite storage requirements.
- No lapping and spacer products required.
SERVICES:- | STEEL DECKING | | SAFETY NETTING | | STUD WELDING| | CONCRETING |